1. Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa Tacos
The recipe calls for canned corn, but you can easily swap out better-tasting frozen corn (and even frozen beans!).
2. One-Dish Chicken, Corn, and Green Bean Dinner
Layer frozen corn, frozen green beans, and chicken tenders in a dish, season, smother in chicken broth, and bake. Here’s the recipe.
3. Slow Cooker Veggie Pot Pie
You cook the veggies all together in the slow cooker, then transfer to an oven-safe dish and bake the top crust. The recipe calls just for frozen peas, but you could also use frozen onions, carrots, mushrooms, and potatoes. Make it a chicken pot pie by stirring in chunks of cooked chicken (like a rotisserie chicken) after step 6. Here’s the recipe.
4. One Pot Chicken Chow Mein
Featuring spaghettini instead of rice noodles, but of COURSE you could use rice noodles instead. Here’s the recipe.
5. 35-Minute Barley and Sausage Soup
It calls for just one bag of frozen veggies, but you can go for frozen bell peppers and onions too, if you’d like. Here’s the recipe.
6. Simplified Homemade Veggie Burgers
Start with three frozen veggies, add seasonings and an egg, and you’re good to go. Here’s the recipe.
7. Baked Chicken With Spinach and Artichoke
Like spinach artichoke dip, except for dinner! Here’s the recipe.
8. Pasta Primavera With Tomatoes, Corn, Peas, and Green Beans
Sometimes, super simple is best. Here’s the recipe.
9. Pea Soup with Garlic, Mint, and Parmesan
This 20-minute soup would be delicious warm or cold — making it perfect for leftovers. If you want more protein to go along with it, serve with crusty wheat bread, ricotta, and olive oil. Here’s the recipe.
10. Spinach and Chickpea Rice Pilaf
$0.79 per serving. Here’s the recipe.
11. Easy Keto Creamed Spinach With Parmesan and Sour Cream
Stuff into a pita along with a scoop of brown rice or quinoa to take it from side dish to star. Here’s the recipe.
12. Cherry Tomato, Leek, and Spinach Quiche
Quiches are much easier to make than you might expect, especially if you use store-bought crust and frozen spinach. Here’s the recipe.
13. Sweet Potato Black Bean Whole Wheat Quesadillas
Thanks to BuzzFeed